Saturday, March 29, 2014

Urban Sketching The Freedom Trail

Each year over 3.2 million people visit Boston Massachusetts and walk The Freedom Trail, making it one of the most visited historical attractions in the United States. In the summer of 2013, I walked the trail carrying my small backpack filled with my art supplies and sketched anything I found attracting along the way. In total I ended up walking for 11 weeks sketching the entire 2.5 mile journey and enjoyed every bit of it! This 74 page book captures my journey and hope it may want to make you walk The Freedom Trail!

Note: The Freedom Trail® is a registered trademark of The Freedom Trail Foundation, Inc. This book is independently published and is not affiliated with the Freedom Trail Foundation.

Photo snapshots of my new book
Photo snapshots of my new book
Photo snapshots of my new book
Photo snapshots of my new book
Photo snapshots of my new book
Photo snapshots of my new book
Photo snapshots of my new book
Photo snapshots of my new book